WE Love to CRASH




So a few weeks ago was the famous Family Disney Trip. Staying as always at The Boardwalk Hotel in our fav room right off the pool. If any one watches DIY network and the show Yard Crashers with Ahmed Hassen will enjoy this one.


My husband loves this show but even more so his "man-crush" on Ahmed has me wondering a bit sometimes. I get it.... he can do yards like no other + he is funny and a guys guy. Cute too.


Well we are at the pool and my husband is starring at this guy for a bit and then jumps up from his chair and like a star struck girl (small exaggeration) screams "AHMED" Oh My God!!!


He, Ahmed, couldn't have been more personal and adorable. After all he was on a family/work vacation at Epcot's Garden Show at a speaking engagement ans we were groping him verbally and a lil' physically.


Our yard is still dull but maybe one day he will remember us!

1 comment:

rosiecampbell said...

That made me laugh! My husband loves him too. Glad to hear he is nice in person.

My Blog List

Search This Blog