29 DAYS

















Today marks the official countdown to:
Sex and the City, The Movie.

May 30, 2008 the wait is over.

All of our questions will be answered.


The finale of the television series was aired over 4 years ago. I was heartbroken. What would I do on Sunday nights. What would I talk about all week and more importantly would anyone understand my shoe fetish as well as Carrie?





Today on Oprah the entire cast arrives to wow the audience with Sex banter and tid bits about the movie and their lives. Sarah Jessica Parker asked the audience to take an oath of silence about the sneak peek they were privy to see today. No one saw the ending.


Four years ago Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon,Kristin Davis, Kim Catrall, and Chris Noth walked out of our lives, in 29 days they come back.


I have my door wide open.How about you?


More to come each week about our favorite girls.

No comments:

My Blog List

Search This Blog